We’re working with a fantastic organisation that’s looking for a Salesforce Administrator in Edinburgh. They’re looking for a passionate individual who wants to join them on their journey.
If you’d like to work for a company that values their employees, offering training opportunities and the chance to make a difference, then this is the role for you.
- Managing the onboarding & permissions as new users join
- Managing the Salesforce Change Process from plan to test and release
- Creating, managing and curating reports and dashboards
- Creating and maintaining data extensions and subscriber lists
- Managing bulk uploads/data management
- Maintaining data cleansing, deduplication work in Salesforce
- Creating new fields, objects and processes within Salesforce
- Training new users and our team on any new features/implementations
- Providing support and point of escalation for product teams
- Completing QA checks on changes to data and journeys
- Strong hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales
- Analytical skills and experience with reporting/data analysis, including custom reporting within Salesforce.com and custom reporting objects
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications and maintaining integrations
- Project management skills
- Able to implement a robust development cycle to specify, plan, test, implement and release new changes to CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to train others
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!