We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead PHP Developer to join our ecommerce client in South Yorkshire. You’d be joining a growing IT department and would be the technical lead on of their large scale project.
The company is working on a wide range of long-scale and complex project, including their bespoke back-office solution and website platforms. You’ll be guiding a team of developers and help steer the project to meet its objective.
- Responsible for progression of the project and guiding team members.
- Planning and assigning work together with the project manager
- Involvement in development
- Work with developers to develop and maintain high performance and scalable systems
- Performing review of colleague’s code
- Researching and implementing new technologies, tools and methodologies
- PHP7 and MySQL
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding of commercial requirements
- MVC design pattern
- MVC frameworks (Symfony, Zend, etc)
- Linux server administration
- Source control (Git, pull requests, etc)
- RESTful APIs
Interested? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail!