Are you a MS Dynamics CRM/CE Developer looking for your next contract? We’re working with a thriving organisation in Wiltshire that’s looking for a developer to come join their team. You would be splitting your week 50/50 working from home and the office.
If you would like to play a key role within the organisation while working with the latest technology, then this is the role for you. It’s the ideal role for someone with a passion for software development and a proven track record of delivering enterprise scale CRM applications.
· Working closely with other members of the team
· Contributing to software development practice by sharing ideas and experience
· Conducting reviews of others’ work
· Developing code to group standards, guidelines and quality standards
· CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, or Dynamics 365 CE
· Customisation and development
· Managing solutions
· Entity model configuration
· Plugin development
· Custom workflow assembly
· RESTful APIs
· Custom integrations
· Visual Studio
· Able to share technical experience/knowledge
· Problem solving skills
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant wll be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.