Are you a SQL Database Administrator ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a company that values their employees while offering career growth and training opportunities? If you are ready to use your experience and expert troubleshooting skills to make sure that each of their customers come away having had an extraordinary customer experience then this is the role for you.
It will be a varied role that’ll see you working with a wide range of customers and global team. You’ll also become a subject matter expert and provide advice to customers and other teams.
- Managing and support large business critical customer facing SQL installations
- Monitoring/improving system and application performance
- Building/configuring new SQL clusters and databases
- Automated application of software upgrades where necessary
- System health checks
- Managing demanding customer situations, coordinating and participating in conference calls, providing documented solutions and ensuring satisfactory results
- Cloud deployment and migration knowledge
- Consultancy and client facing skills
- MS SQL server databases
- SSIS, DTS, SSRS, SSAS, Clustering, Log Shipping, Mirroring, T-SQL, Database Modelling, Data Analysis, Data Security and Performance Tuning.
- Cloud deployment experience (Azure)
- Problem-solving skills
- ITIL environment experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly!