We are working with a thriving organisation that’s looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their elite onshore team. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of a solution using your expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
The organisation is a fantastic place to work, offering the chance to get involved in high-profile projects with career and training opportunities, as well as a highly attractive salary.
- Working to design architectural solutions and custom functions to a high level of accuracy/quality
- Manage/execute quality assurance activities required to ensure the system matches the specification and works end-to-end
- Review code developed by colleagues
- Deliver system demonstrations and client build reviews
- Achieve targeted number of billable hours
- Deliver assignments within number of hours allocated
- Experience of full lifecycle implementations using Salesforce sales, service or community cloud (Field service desirable)
- Experience working on integration projects using a variety of tech (API, ESB, middleware, web services)
- Design solutions: data modelling, deployment lifecycle definition, system landscaping
- Leading Salesforce project implementation – requirement gathering, translating and communicating requirements and solutions to technical team
- Certified Platform I and II
- Designer or cloud certifications are a plus
- Experience overseeing project lifecycle with demonstrable experience in complex deployments using Force.com, version control and advanced tooling
- Usage of continuous integration/automated testing tools
- Salesforce Designer Certifications (Application and/or System Architect)
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.