Are you a 2nd Line Support Analyst looking for your next challenge? We’re working with a thriving Managed Service provider looking for someone with your skills. If you’d like to work for an award winning IT Support and Digital Transformation Consultancy then this is the role for you.
Based in Tunbridge Wells, you’d be joining a team of support engineers that provide remote support to clients and you’ll be working as an escalation point, resolving a wide range of client requests and incidents.
- Monitor the CRM Support queue and personal queue
- Respond to all customers within agreed SLAs and in the order specified
- Respond to critical alerts from the server monitforing software
- Maintaining client documentation and ensuring all changes are updated
- Providing desktop and server support for internal and external clients
- Ensuring tickets are kept up to date and client are informed
- Monitoring and responding to out of hours calls within agreed SLAs when scheduled on the on-call rota
- Monitoring, configuring and maintaining third party backup solutions
- Experience working as a 2nd line support analyst on a busy service desk
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Office 365 – Exchange Online / SharePoint / Azure AD / Intune, Exchange 2013 / 2016, Windows 10, Hyper-V, RDS / Terminal Services, Active Directory / DNS / VPN / TCP/IP / Group Policy, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, VoIP and Azure.
- Background in providing high levels of customer service in an IT industry.
- Relevant Microsoft qualifications.
- A level or equivalent in IT.
- Experience working for an MSP.
- CompTIA A+/Network.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.