Are you a Salesforce Architect looking for a new challenge? We’re working with a fantastic technology consultancy that’s looking to grow their team in London. The company focuses on enabling digital customers and CRM transformations using the Salesforce platform. They work with big global names, here a differentiated and omni-channel customer experience has high impact.
The person they’re looking for is passionate about Salesforce and able to transfer that passion and knowledge to their team. You’d be responsible for delivering and owning complex multi-cloud solutions using the Salesforce platform, including Marketing, Sales, Service, Commerce and Community Clouds.
- Providing Salesforce Solution Architecture and Functional SME for client delivery projects and pre-sales engagements
- Translating business requirements into solutions
- Leading the overall solution architecture/functional design of the Salesforce solution across multiple Clouds
- Identifying and confirming solution design risks
- Making sure the solution accurately reflects/meets defined expectation
- Coaching/mentoring more junior functional team members
- Demonstrating thought leadership through various means
- CRM domain experience
- Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects
- End-to-end implementation experience from a functional/solution perspective
- Able to lead design sessions/communicate design options to clients
- Able to design/optimise business processes and define solutions
- Stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce Cloud Consultant and Architect certifications
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!