Are you a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant looking for a new challenge? We’re working with a fantastic consultancy in London that’s looking to bring a passionate individual who is able to transfer their knowledge and passion to their team.
You’ll enjoy thinking about consumer/customer behaviour and have the vision and skills to incorporate business and marketing requirements related to customer outcomes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You’ll be responsible for delivering and owning solutions for clients that will help improve customer spend and loyalty. You’ll be developing bespoke marketing delivered via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Leading the design and configuration of enterprise scale Marketing Cloud solutions for clients
- Providing Salesforce Marketing Cloud SME for client delivery projects and prospect client pre-sales engagements
- Translating business requirements into solutions that leverage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality
- Ensuring the solution accurately reflects and meets defined expectations
- Marketing automation domain experience
- Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects (end-to-end)
- Ability to design and optimise business processes
- Experience scoping Salesforce Marketing Cloud services and a familiarity with Journey Builder, Social Studio and the Connector
- Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Email design (desirable)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certifications
- Stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.