We are working with a great organisation in the Newbury area that’s looking for a Power BI developer to join their team. You’ll be working on large scale reporting projects with various types of data.
In this role you’ll be working with the latest technology including Power BI, Dynamics and Azure SQL Databases.
- Gathering end user requirements and translating them into non-technical documents
- End-to-end software development process (design, documentation, code comments, version control, scenario testing, and production releases)
- Preparing and leading BI Workshop Scoping Sessions
- Preparing training agendas
- Best practice software architecture and design, derived from non-technical requirements documents
- High quality programming adhering to established patterns
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Experience of SQL Server (SQL Programming)
- Successful Implementation of BI Projects
- Communication Skills & Customer Engagement Skills
- To produce software specifications as required
- To develop SQL (or other) software code from technical specifications within agreed deadlines
- Jet Analytics
- OLAP Cubes
Does this sound like you? Apply now to find out more!