We are working with an amazing organisation looking for Junior and Pre-Sales Consultant and Customer Success Managers for a 12-month fixed term contract.
You’ll be offered an attractive salary, remote working 4 days a week with travel to client site when necessary and all expenses covered.
Ideally, you’ll have Salesforce CRM experience however if you don’t and you’re confident in pre-sales/customer success the company will invest in your Salesforce certifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to upskill in the Salesforce market.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Previous experience working within a technical presales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
So, we are looking for 2 candidates to join on a fixed term contracts for 12 months with the opportunity to run for another year after.
Salaries ranging, dependant on experience and level of knowledge from 30K to 70k negotiable.
Please reach out for immediate consideration and further discussions on the role/product/company.