Are you a Salesforce Developer looking for a new challenge in Manchester? We’re working with a fantastic organisation looking for Salesforce professional who wants to work for a fast-growing business.
In this role you’ll have total ownership of Salesforce bringing new departments on board and strengthening the areas of the business that are using it presently.
- Spending time in the sandbox working on new functionalities
- Meeting with department managers to map out processes and gather requirements
- Writing up documentation for new implemented features and preparing to lead training sessions for users
- Meeting with directors to discuss priorities and objectives to the next sprint
- Salesforce configuration (including Lightning Experience)
- Process Builder, workflow rules, reports, dashboard
- Apex coding (basic)
- Pardot (desirable)
- Problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Stakeholder management
Does this sound like you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.