Are you a Salesforce Technical Architect looking for a new challenge in London? Well you’re in luck because we are working with a fantastic organisation that’s looking for someone like you.
They are looking for a Technical Architect that has a passion for Salesforce, but that also has the ability to relay their knowledge onto their team. You’ll be responsible for owning and delivering complex Salesforce solutions using the platform and other related technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the architecture and design of complex solution components (i.e. custom development, integration, security, etc.)
- Providing Salesforce Technical Architecture/SME
- Making sure the system accurately meets the expectations of our clients, ensuring testing is implemented
- Providing detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions/providing expertise during pre-sales efforts
- Articulating benefits and risks to a technical solution’s functionality/feasibility
- Following and understanding new Salesforce technical capabilities
- Coaching and mentoring junior technical team members
- Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience
- Able to define the system architecture and landscape
- Experience in designing and developing software components/solutions
- Apex and Apex Classes
- Web based technologies (Soap, REST) and integration/Middleware tools
- App Cloud, Heroku, Lightning UI (desirable)
- Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concept
- Stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.