We’re working with a fantastic organisation in London looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect. They are renowned for providing service management solutions, fully integrated CRM and customer engagement platforms for a wide range of clients across a multitude of different sectors.
They are looking for a passionate individual who is able to transfer their passion and knowledge onto their teams. You’ll be tasked with owning and delivering multi-Cloud Salesforce solutions on the platform. This includes Commerce, Community Clouds, Service, Marketing etc.
- Leading the overall solution architecture/functional design of the Salesforce solution across different Clouds (Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud etc.)
- Providing Salesforce Solution Architect/Functional SME
- Translating business requirements into architected solutions
- Identifying and confirming solution design risks and developing mitigating approaches
- Making sure the solution accurately reflects/meets the expectations of clients from a process and functional perspective
- Articulating benefits and risks to a solution’s functionality/feasibility
- Coaching/mentoring junior functional team members
- CRM domain experience
- Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience
- Ability to provide creative problem solving
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes/define solutions that support this
- Stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce Cloud Consultant and Architect Certifications (desirable)
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.