Are you a Salesforce Solutions Architect looking for a new challenge? We are working with a fantastic organisation in London looking for a candidate with brilliant people skills and the ability to translate highly technical information to a non-technical audience. The company offers a supportive work environment, giving the right candidate the opportunity to work on exciting projects.
- Designing and leading successful client implementations of quality technology solutions
- Designing and developing innovative solutions while considering a multitude of factors such as performance, data security, scalability, operational effectiveness, cost and time to market
- Understanding commercial constraints and ensuring all technology decisions meet commercial/technical success criteria
- Leading clients/delivery teams to define and evolve solution concepts and architectures
- Writing and presenting detailed design and technical specification
- Analysing requirements, determining, documenting and communicating the optimal design/development approach
- 4 years + implementing CRM applications (Salesforce.com)
- Experience of overall SFDC architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach and architecture
- Salesforce.com certifications (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification – DEV-401 and DEV-501)
- Apex/Visualforce development experience (e.g. SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, etc.)
- Understanding of all cloud offerings
- Experience of enterprise application integration
- J2EE architecture (Java, XML, HTML, SQL, and JSP)
- Travel (50%+) will be required
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role shortly.