We are working with a fantastic organisation looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team. The role would see you being responsible for delivering major new functionality to their Salesforce platform. You’d be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, in order to understand their customer, partner and operational use cases.
Their ideal person is someone who is passionate about the platform, keen to explore and develop their skills continuously.
- Contribute to architecture discussion/design
- High code quality, standards and practices
- Developing business critical Salesforce application
- Developing integrations with company systems & 3rd party systems using REST and SOAP web services
- Working in independent teams to build applications on the Salesforce platform
- Working with other technology teams to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems
- Building and configuring custom solutions using Salesforce and technologies such as Apex, Lightning components, Web Services, Visualforce, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience developing on Salesforce.com platform
- Platform developer I certification
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Lightning components
- Knowledge/experience with Integrations (SOAP, Bulk APIs, REST)
- Experience developing Salesforce reports using SOQL queries
- Salesforce Streaming API and DataLoader
- Software development principles knowledge
- OOD and patterns
- Certified Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer 2, Advanced Administrator
Does this sound like you? Then apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!