We are looking to speak with a Salesforce Solutions Consultant for a great new role in London. This role would be ideal for a Salesforce Solutions Consultant with extensive Salesforce experience, looking to work for an innovative company.
In this role you’d be working as part of the company’s service delivery team, so ideally you’d have a background working at a Salesforce ISV deploying enterprise apps or at a Salesforce consultancy delivering Salesforce Service Cloud projects.
- Deploy solutions to a customer’s Salesforce environment including any integration required to interoperate with existing customisations
- Perform technical discoveries to fully comprehend a customer’s Salesforce environment
- Deliver feedback to the product team on features that prospective and current clients request
- Be the second-tier escalation point for post-deployment issues
- Help maximise the success of pilots
- Collaborate with other members of the service delivery team, such as programme managers, support developers, etc.
- Salesforce (preferably Service Cloud exposure as well)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant certifications
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Fantastic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively in rapidly changing environment
What the company offers you:
- A fantastic salary of up to £75,000 p.a
- Generous vacation days
- Gym membership or Travel Contribution
- Company Cycle Scheme
- Sponsorship to attend relevant global conferences and events
- Pension Scheme
Interested? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.