Project Background: The client has some new configuration changes to be made which will include adding new fields, loading some data as a result of the new field creation, dealing with some existing configurations which may require changes to rectify issues etc.
- Must have strong experience in Salesforce (Sales cloud) configuration. They must be confident to work from the requirements documents or working closely with the Business Analysts or even sometimes asking questions to the teams to refine the requirements.
- Technically configuration wise they must be able to take ownership of the configuration work as there will not be any other resource to technically help them. So almost they will be the Technical Lead for their own work.
- Must have strong experience in picking up salesforce configurations swiftly in order to get the work going without hand holding/training on the current configurations.
- Able to manage all the change requests/tickets raised for the configuration changes and prioritise them in an orderly manner.
- Strong experience in testing configurations and carrying out impact assessment before promoting to production.
- No development experience required for this role but it is a nice to have skill. Must have strong understanding though that any configuration changes might trigger development changes so able to understand the impact of all the changes made.
- Previous experience of data loading is required with tools such as Apex Data Loader. Although data loading will not be the primary focus or in massive scale but must have experience with it.
- Must have strong experience in cleaning up data as a result of the configuration changes.