Are you a Senior Cloud Consultant looking for your next opportunity? We’ve got a great new home-based role, working for a fantastic and well-established organisation. The role is ideal for an ambitious and passionate consultant that has Azure experience.
In this role you’d be:
- Ensuring the solution is delivered as planned by working with the Sales/Delivery teams
- Owning the technical delivery of cloud projects
- Coordinating the handoff of new Cloud Solutions from R&D and Pre-Sales to the Managed Services team
- Working closely with the CTO, Sales and Delivery teams throughout the development of Cloud Solutions
- Providing implementation and sales feedback to the Cloud Solutions R&D team
- Supporting customers/prospects with Microsoft Cloud adoption and strategic architecture discussions as an Enterprise Architect
What you need for the role:
- Consulting/development experience in business applications – focus on XaaS deployment models
- Experience working with Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or other Cloud vendors
- Ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
- Ability to deliver cloud solution for customers
- Fantastic time management skills/multitasking abilities
- Deliver IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions for SMB and Enterprise businesses
- End-to-end cloud architecture strategies, standards, processes, and tools
- Delivering bespoke cloud-based solutions for hybrid scenarios
This role will require occasional travel to client sites, therefore the successful person will need to be able to spend some nights away from home and have a clean driving licence.
Does this sound like you? If you’re interested apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail.