Are you an experienced NAV Consultant looking for your next challenge? We’re working with a well-established end-user who’s looking to welcome a consultant to their team.
If successful you’ll be providing a consultancy service in development, design, implementation and training of Dynamics NAV products and services for the company. They have a number of NAV projects coming up and they need someone to get involved with managing and customising their business processes.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Working with key stakeholders in order to understand business requirements and make functional recommendations to develop NAV products and applications
- Delivering high-quality solutions, leading projects from inception through to go-live phase
- Participating in application delivery and configuration, working with third-party applications and service delivery teams in establishing integrations where needed
- Leading demonstrations and end-user training
- Using SQL coding knowledge to develop custom reports and workflows
- Develop the existing NAV system (Business Central) and identify areas of improvement
- Configuring functionalities like reporting tools, business reporting, etc.
- Supporting the integration of third-party software with the database -Dynamics NAV/CRM & MS SQL Sever
- Lead the project n integration of Dynamics NAV and Office 365
- Designing and building custom apps for the organisation using Office 365
- Dynamics NAV/Navision development (2016/2017/2018/Business Central)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power BI application
- MS SQL
- Experience configuring/implementing CRM Applications and designing and developing CRM architecture & workflows
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.