Are you a Salesforce Consultant looking for your next move? We’re working with a well-established organisation that’s looking to welcome a consultant to their team.
In this role you’d be working with customers, customer functions and systems integrators at all stages throughout the development/project lifecycle. As a Salesforce Consultant you’ll be responsible for providing post-sales functional and technical leadership as well as troubleshooting software deployments and focusing the product strategy.
- Providing expert guidance to customers around integration, configuration, integration, security and scalability
- Assisting the Customer Success Manager in the development of success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, potential issues, metrics for success and recommendations
- Working closely with onsite delivery teams and Salesforce Administrators to drive successful outcomes
- Keeping customers informed of process and procedural changes
- Supporting several customers
- Documenting system design
- Hands on system configuration
- Lead design sessions with customers
- Prioritise and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Experience in business/enterprise application services or consulting at leading software companies/System Integrators
- Experience working in small, Agile sales teams
- Experience administering/deploying the Salesforce.com Sales or Service Cloud Apps
- Ability to present architecture designs to technical teams/senior management
- Ability to collaborate/build strong relationships with customers at all levels
- Fantastic leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Able to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Developer, etc.)
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail.