We’re working with a well-established company in Yorkshire that’s looking for an Interim Group IT Manager. The placement is due to last between 6 to 9 months and you’d be working between two of their sites.
As the Interim IT Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Mentoring, developing and coaching current IT resource to make full handover at the end of your tenure possible
- Implementing/maintaining a high level of IT across the company though good communication, effective training and feedback
- Managing the “go live” of the new NAV implementation together with the agreed reseller. You must have extensive working knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV as you’ll need the company’s NAV expert.
- Maintaining high levels of IT security.
- Disaster recovery planning with reviews & tests
- Compliance and software licensing
- Project management of ad hoc projects
- Managing budgets for capital expenditure
- Establishing current & future requirements
- Providing strategy and direction for IT system growth
If this sounds like you then apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss the role in further detail.