Are you an experienced Solutions Architect looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a global leader in their field that offers a fantastic work environment? Well then this might be just the role for you.
If you can take a high-level view of how solution stacks can be linked together to meet customer business objectives, then we would love to hear from you. You’ll need to have an understanding of both application and technological issues, as well as experience with Microsoft technologies.
Your day-to-day will look something like this:
- Taking ownership of enterprise project activities needed to build successful integrations for customers including
- Proof of concept
- Development & Unit Testing
- Integration & Process Testing
- Understanding business & technological aspects of systems integration:
- Pre-sales estimates, risks, and assumptions
- Integration strategies
- Looking for opportunities to template and reuse customer specific integrations to deliver additional value to their customers
- Keeping up to speed with new and emerging technologies and the risks and opportunities that come with them
Your skills & experience:
- Ability to take responsibility for integration of ERP to other systems on enterprise scale projects
- Experience integrating between cloud-based and on-premise systems
- Experience in an ERP consultant role
- Ability to talk and influence all project staff (developers, testers, PM’s, etc.)
- Ability to take the lead in customer requirement gathering workshops
- Ability to train & develop consulting staff on all important aspects of producing project deliverables
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics and other Microsoft technologies
Does this sound like you? Then apply now and a consultant will be in touch shortly to discuss this opportunity in further detail!
Not for you, but know someone who’d be great for it? Let us know and we’ll give you up to £500 for any successfully placed referral.