Are you an experienced E-Commerce Developer looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work on exciting projects for clients, while surrounded by a group of like-minded individuals? If that sounds like you then this might be just the role for you.
You’ll be part of the team that develops and implements e-commerce solutions and you’ll be tasked with developing standard products as well as projects. Depending on the size and scope of the project you’ll be responsible for end-to-end client specific roll-outs or singular sub-projects.
Your day-to-day will look something like this:
- Researching & investigating suitable add on components to provide cost-effective solutions to customers
- Creating designs and interfaces with Architects and Senior Consultants for development
- Running requirement gathering workshops for larger projects
- Training customer remotely/face-to-face on site
- Configuring standard projects
- Creating Azure environments for web
- Extensive experience working on .Net Framework
- Experience working on e-commerce transactional sites (B2B or B2C)
- Experience working on web applications based on ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server 2005 or later
- Ability to develop and understand end-to-end solutions (multiple applications)
- Entity Framework
Desirable Skill & Experience:
- Microsoft ERP systems (AX)
Does this sound like you? Then apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail!