Our client, a leading online retailer is looking to welcome a Front-end Developer to their team. You’ll be working with both back-end and front-end developer on building client-side logic and bridging the gap between the back-end and visual elements. You’ll also be fixing cross platform issues and bugs as well as maintaining the website front-end aspect.
- Creating clean, maintainable, and modular code
- Developing cross-platform and cross-browser solutions
- Developing new user-facing features
- Translating design ideas/concepts into fully functional solutions
- Great understanding of Browser rendering behaviours & impact on performance
- Knowledge of Web Standards
- Experience of Modern Development Practices
- Version Control (Git)
- In-browser testing/debugging
- NodeJS tooling (WebPack/Gulp)
- Proficiency using modern frontend tooling
Interested? Apply now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the opportunity in further detail!